Ejercicios de Estilo Indirecto con soluciones
Reported Speech Practice for 2nd Year Bach
|1||“I can’t believe what you’re saying,” Paul told me.|
|2||“Would you like a cup of tea? she said to the girls.|
|3||“What time did you arrive in London?” he asked.|
|4||“I’m sorry to be late, but I missed the bus” she said.|
|5||“Thank you for the postcard you sent me,” she said to Jane.|
|6||“I’ll show you when I finish,” he said.|
|7||The film had already started when Peter arrived,” she said.|
|8||“I was having a shower when the phone rang,” she said.|
|9||“You must finish the report today,” my boss told me.|
|10||“Did they enjoy the party?” she asked.|
|11||“Alright then, we’ll meet after the lesson,” she said.|
|12||“No way! I won’t tell them,” he said.|
|13||“Open your books and start reading, children,” the teacher said.|
|14||“Would you like to come to my party, John?” she said.|
|15||“Let’s go to the park!” she said.|
|16||“You should be more careful in the future,” he said.|
|17||“Did you pass the exam?” I said to Joe.|
|18||“I’m doing my homework,” the boy said.|
|19||“What were you doing when the lights went off?”, she asked me.|
|20||“Do you mind closing the window, please? It’s getting cold” she said to the man.|
|21||“Would you like another biscuit, John?” he said.|
|22||“Remember to check the tyres before leaving,” they said to us.|
|23||“Sorry. I didn’t mean to interrupt you” she said.|
|24||“You’d better go to the doctor, Paul” she said.|
|25||“How about renting a canoe?” he said.|
|26||“Have you enjoyed your meal?” She said to me|
- Paul told me he couldn’t believe what I was saying
- She offered the girls a cup of tea.
- He asked what time I had arrived in London.
- She apologised for being late and she said she had missed the bus.
- She thanked Jane for the postcard she had sent her.
- He said he would show me when he finished.
- She said the film had already started when Peter arrived.
- She said she was having a shower when the phone rang.
- My boss told me I had to finish the report that day.
- She asked if they had enjoyed the party.
- She agreed to meet after the lesson.
- He refused to tell them.
- The teacher told the children to open their books and start reading.
- She invited John to her party.
- She suggested going to the park. She suggested that we went to the park.
- He advised me to be more careful in the future.
- I asked Joe if he had passed the exam.
- The boy said he was doing his homework.
- She asked me what I was doing when the lights went off.
- She asked the man to close the window because it was getting cold.
- He offered John another biscuit.
- They reminded us to check the tyres.
- She apologized for interrupting us.
- She advised Paul to go to the doctor.
- He suggested renting a canoe. He suggested that we rented a canoe.
- She asked me if I had enjoyed the meal